1. April 7th & 8th: (Tuesday-Wednesday) Riverdance in Charlotte, NC (POSTPONED 2021) $215, $265 single
"Riverdance" at Belk Theatre, Billy Graham Library & Lunch, Levine Museum, Dinner, Accomodations, and Concord Mills Shoppin
$100 deposit due, Balance due 2/28
THIS TRIP HAS BEEN POSTPONED. AWAITING NEW DATE FROM THE BELK THEATRE. STAY TUNED.
2. May 28th: (Thursday) Garth Newell Music Center (POSTPONED) $90
Quartet Concert, History of the Center, and Buffett Picnic Dinner
Leave at 10:00 am, Return by 7:00 pm
3. July 16th: (Thursday) The Barter Theatre "The Charitable Sisterhood" (CANCELLED) $105
Lunch at The Martha Washington
Leave at 9:00 am, Return by 7:30 pm
4. August 17th-20th: (Monday-Thursday) Nashville (POSTPONED 2021) $908, $1,178 single
Lodging at Grand Ole Opry Hotel, General Jackson Lunch Cruise, Texas Troubadour Theatre, Country Music Hall of Fame, Self-Guided tour of the Ryman Auditorium, & more.
$100 deposit due, Balance due 6/5
5. September 29th: (Tuesday) Behind the Scenes Monticello Trip (POSTPONED 2021) $125
Enjoy a Private Behind-the-Scenes look at Monticello with lunch at Michie's Tavern
Leave at 8:00 am, Return by 6:30 pm
6. October 18th-28th: Taste of Ireland & Scotland (POSTPONED 2021) $2,650 land cost, $800 est. airfare
Taste of Ireland/Scotland includes Glasgow, Loch Ness Cruise, St. Andrews, Edinburg, Titantic Belfast, Canal Dinner Cruise, Farmhouse Tea and Sheepdog Demonstration, Ring of Kerry, Cliffs of Moher, Medieval Castle Banquet, & more.
$250 deposit due, Balande due 8/7
7. December 8th: The Wohlfahrt Haus "A Country Christmas" $80
Leave at 10:30 am, Return by 6:30 pm